Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 4:17 PM
So you think this is me? Nah, this is not me. How dumb can you be?
Heehee. I'm one of them above. Are you guessing now?


Leon. So you think im leon? BOO~!
I'm not so man.

I'm definitly not this dumb girl.
She looks dumb, doesnt she? xD

Tada~! This is me. I'm angella! (:



So i bet you must be wondering why the heck is ANGELLA doing at WILLIAM'S blog right? Okay, because he is sooooooo lazy to blog, so i help him blog. If not his blog will be covered by spider web liao. So what am i suppose to write? Hmm.. i don't know. Just trying to be lame here. Well, he's working now and im at home now. LOL.


Okay, let's talk about AHLAM. He's irritating, noisy, lame, dumb, slow, crappy, nonsensical..etc. HAHAHA! he's gonna kill me real soon. Run angella run~! wahahaha.


No lah, before i get killed, i better say some lies first. Aiya..he is nice, friendly, funny, gentleman..etc.. (that's definetly not true) Errrrmm, i feel so mian qiang. LOL. xDDD


Lastly, we are best friends! (: We're part of baobeis forever! so yea! hip hip horray! (:


dont know what to write liao lahhhhh.


See you guys here soon. LOL........................


Angella says byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Photobucket Baobeis (: